You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.sportinginsights.com
What are cookies ?
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Analytics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
Cookies on this website
- elementor (session) – Used in context with the web site’s WordPress theme. The cookie allow the web site owner to implement or change the web site’s content in real-time.
- wc_cart_hash_# (persistant) and wc_fragments_# (session) – Placed by Woocommerce to store and remember items in a cart
- YSC (session) – This cookie is set by YouTube to track views of embedded videos.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE (6 months) – This cookie is set by Youtube to keep track of user preferences for Youtube videos embedded in sites;it can also determine whether the website visitor is using the new or old version of the Youtube interface.
- PHPSESSID – This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie stores and identifies a user’s unique session ID to manage user sessions on the website. The cookie is a session cookie and will be deleted when all the browser windows are closed.
- _ga (2 years) , _gid (24 hours) – Set by Google Analytics – used to distinguish users
- _gat (1 minute) – Set by Google Analytics – used to throttle request rate.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org